I was once in our school's dancing club in the first semester in high school. However, due to too much time of practicing, my parents asked me to leave the club and got in another. I had learned Taekwondo for many years so I chose this club right away. I thought it was better to choose something that I was familiar with.
When I went to Taekwondo club, I really had a lot of fun! My other club members were all nice people and we laughed all the time through practicing. My coach was sometimes strict but also humorous. Although it was exhausting during the training, we all worked hard and improved.
I became the club leader when I was in the second grade. I organized performances for the school's birthday and for the newcoming students with my coach. We broke wooden broads and even balloons! It is too hard to explain our shows so I'm giving you a link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzKphoiCnt8
haha hope you like it! :)


I've been to your school's birthday in 2011, and that was the first time I saw a Taekwondo performance. I thought it would be short and simple with skills performing before I saw it. Your club must have prepare and plan a lot for it, and I was surprised by the performance full of kicks and punch with loud music. I never knew Taekwondo could be shown like that, and it's novel to me.
ReplyDeleteBtw, you are the leader of the club? Can I explain that as you are a fierce combatant? Don't kick me if I've do anything offending you X)
haha glad you like it!
DeleteStop viewing as a monster or something horrifying
I'm not that fierce haha.