Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The First Misson From My Class


















What's so special for us, the language advanced class?
There are only 30 students in our class and we have abundant activities which other students can never think of.

We have a topic for every semester, and there will be a speech every Friday which is related to our topic. And in the first semester, our topic was about "Fashion". Except speeches for fashion cultures all over the world, our teacher gave us a difficult assignment, an exhibition of fashion!

For weeks, we had stayed late in school painting, writing, coloring, and decorating. About a month, we finished everything and looked at our colorful work, and we all felt a sense of acheivement. :-)
In our exhibition, we showed our worksheets from the speeches, colorful painted chairs, hand made
dress, and of course, a fashion runway!

 Although it had been extremely tiring and we really hated that our teacher gave us such an exhausting homework, everytime I recall the memories, I realize that the most important part was not the sufferings but the lovely times with my friends and the experiences I learnt from it.

These are something that we can never learn form textbooks and tests. So how can I forget?

6 comments:

  1. I’m so envy you that you had these special courses which I have never had before.
    You remind me of my cram school’s teacher in junior high.
    He cares about our interests in English rather than grades. He’s very awesome, and he gave me lots of ideas in learning English (for example, listen to English songs and understand their lyrics).
    Although I don’t know how English means to you, for me, English is the most interesting subject I have learn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha that's really good for you!
      English songs are the best way to learn English :)

      Delete
  2. Hey, buddy! Though I was also graduated from Jingmei Girl’s senior high school, the life in your class is that I couldn’t imagine. When I was about to apply to this school, I wished to join the class, too. However, my grade was not good enough to be in the class. It sounds that you guys were under heavy pressure and had a lot presentation to do. Furthermore, I am looking forward to your upcoming posts! Show and tell your life that different from me in JM!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it really helped us with our abilities to do presentations. Glad you like my post ;-)

      Delete
  3. Hi,law classmates.:")
    After reading the post, I think you have a colorful life in the senior high school.That's a so nice memory!!When I racall the memories with my senior high school friends, I always feel so happy and can't stop smile in my face.I miss them so much.As the saying goes "The friends in the senior high school will stay with you forever."Don't you agree it?It's really a beatuiful and amazing trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I definitely agree with that! That's why I writing about the life in senior not the life in college. Good old times are something we can never forget! :-)

      Delete